Die dunkle Seite von YouTube
If you are an avid YouTube user, you need to check out the dark side of the YouTube. The dark side of the YouTube is basically the black theme for using the channel at night-time. It gives a great experience to watch the videos during late night. The biggest advantage of using the dark side is that comes with ad-free. There would be no advertisements between which spoil the flow of the video. Just switch off the lights and wave goodbye to the advertisements. You are good to go.
The dark theme offered by the Youtube automatically applies smooth black skin and appearance to the YouTube tabs. Actually, it’s great for the eyes if you have the habit of watching the videos late in the night on YouTube. It improves the experience of night-viewing to a great extent. Check out www.galaxymarketing.global to know all about it.
The design which is completely new gives a minimalist and smooth look which makes it very much comfortable at night watching as well as for daytime. Also, it comes with a switch button which helps you to switch back and forth from night time to daytime. The button could be found in the top right corner.
Features of the Dark side
- It’s completely ads free. There would be no video and no ad break in between.
- It gives an ultralight extension for the browser
- Automatically the theme gets changes for all the tabs opened on the basis of your selection
- It supports both flash YouTube players and HTML5
- In page button which helps you to shift quickly from black to white theme and vice versa
- There is no consumption of the memory
The dark theme offers the users a great experience giving it a new look while keeping the old YouTube feeling.…