7 Tips on how to pass any exam in a week
Exams are a stressful time for students of all ages. Everyone knows the importance of revising and studying, but sometimes it can be hard to focus. Here we have 7 top tips to help you pass your exam in a week, even if you have left it to the last minute to start studying.
- Enlist the help of a private tutor if you are really struggling. You can find a list of great tutors in your area online, and they can help work through anything you find particularly difficult.
- Break your study into small, manageable chunks and take enough breaks. Plan to cover one topic in each session, then clear your mind for 10 or 15 minutes. Get a drink or a snack or take a short walk outside to get some fresh air, then you’ll be feeling ready to study again.
- Ensure your study space is neat and organized. Have everything you need on your desk, but ensure it isn’t chaotic. A clear, tidy desk is a great way to organize your thoughts and your mind.
- Create a study group with your friends who are taking the same exam. They might be struggling with things you are good at, and vice versa. This means you can help each other, and you can also relax together during your breaks.
- Test yourself using flash cards or practice questions. You might be able to find actual exam questions from previous years which are a great way to help test the kind of knowledge which might be asked.
- Try and relax before the exam. Ensure you have eaten and practice calming breathing techniques to help you keep your cool.
- Buy a study book. This can help you learn loads of different techniques for studying so you can find a style which suits you.